One size doesn't fit all
That’s why every solution we develop is custom to your firm.
ONE SIZE DOESN’T FIT ALL
That’s why every solution we develop
is custom to your firm.
Single-point data entry lets you enter case information once, syncing the data everywhere you need it. Easily complete forms, contracts, and invoices. Generate stationery and online tributes with a single click.
Our powerful management software saves you time and money by centralizing your case management. Eliminate duplicate work by entering client data once and using it across forms and invoices. Keep case information organized so you’re not searching for the information you need. Our web-based solution lets you access your management software on the go from your tablet or smartphone so you’re always up-to-date.
- Enter your client family’s information once and sync it where you need it.
- Easily complete forms, contracts, and invoices.
- Save documents to each case for easy retrieval and recordkeeping.
- Publish obituaries and generate beautiful stationery quickly and easily.
Our custom funeral home and crematory websites are designed to help you grow your business and serve your families. Our modern, mobile-friendly designs ensure families can find you when they need you the most. Select from hundreds of designs, or work with our design team to create something unique.
- Differentiate your firm from your competition with a family-centric website design.
- INCREASE LEADS with custom pre- and at-need forms.
- Generate MERCHANDISE SALES with flexible e-commerce options.
- Optimize your websites for search engines with MARKETING and SEO tools.
DID YOU KNOW?
fifty Percent of funeral homes
are using technology to grow and manage their business.
Funeral homes that fully embrace technology
The Funeral Planner
Empower your families and your firm with collaborative online planning through The Funeral Planner. This powerful arrangement option gives your families the flexibility to plan at their convenice. From their home, the hospital, or long-term care, families will be able to select service packages and merchandise from your GPL to personalize their service.
- Seamlessly integrate The Funeral Planner into your website design.
- Edit and update your form at any time as your services and merchandise change.
- Leverage online planning to grow your revenue.
- Provide a solution that increases first-call conversions.
Memories & Tributes
Give your families everything they need to memorialize their loved one with our Memories & Tributes. With hundreds of tribute themes and the option for families to customize their own, you can offer your families an online tribute truly representative of their loved one.
- Families and friends can upload photos to be placed in a digital photo book.
- Memorial videos are easily created right from the tribute page.
- Integrated online donations let visitors contribute in honor of the deceased.
- Service details and webcasting are accessible right from the tribute page.
DID YOU KNOW?
Thirty Percent of your Community
is using the internet for funeral planning.
Are you providing families with the right tools and information to choose your firm over someone else? The Funeral Planner lets families see their options and make decisions online.
Virtual Selection Room
Provide families with a virtual selection room that showcases your firm’s funeral merchandise. Families are already purchasing memorial products online, so shouldn’t you offer that option, too?
- Integrate your existing product catalog.
- Showcase merchandise options to your families.
- Use selections to generate contracts.
- Allow families to understand their options.
Grow your business with modern, effective online marketing solutions. Generate more leads and reach more families with contemporary marketing options. Whether you’re interested in search
- Reach more families in your community through paid and organic social media.
- Generate more calls and leads through Facebook and Search Engine Marketing.
- Increase your firm’s presence in search engine listings to drive more organic traffic.
- Showcase your knowledge and experience with content that helps families make decisions.
DID YOU KNOW?
forty-nine percent of your families
considered a different funeral home.
Are you giving families the tools and information they need to choose your firm over your competition? If not, you’d never know.
Pet Loss Sites
Serve your pet loss families with a modern, full-featured pet loss site. Pet tributes include a place for friends and families to leave condolences, share photos, and pay tribute to their beloved pet. With mobile-friendly web design, visitors can access your website using any web-enabled device. Best of all, it’s easily managed from a central location.
- Provide families with a meaningful place to honor their deceased pet.
- Offer pet loss merchandise through integrated e-commerce catalogs.
- Guide families through the grieving process with grief resources.
- Impress families with a range of personalized memorialization keepsakes.
We’re excited to feature the Remembrance Suite on our home’s website. Families love it. We love it. It’s been a really great way for us to extend our personal service online.
Unlike other website companies who have cookie cutter templates, FuneralTech allowed my funeral home to build the custom website it needed so we can continue to offer a high level of information and service that our families look for.Rick Harris Jr.